TERNYATA MALAYSIA TERLIBAT PENGEBOMAN JW MARRIOT 2

tuh kan ternyata ga jauh dari malaytol yang bikin huru-hara disini
pak cik lanciau..!!

silahkan dilihat .

malay-fuck

Malaysian fugitive suspected in hotel bombs JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN)
— Authorities investigating the twin hotel bombings in Jakarta have found the remains of another person and believe a notorious Malaysian-born militant fugitive may be behind the assault, police said Saturday.
Police investigate the aftermath of a bomb blast at a restaurant in the Marriot hotel in Jakarta.

The Friday bombings of the luxury JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton hotels killed at least nine people — including at least two presumed suicide bombers — and wounded more than 50 others.

Anti-terrorism officials are investigating the links between the attacks and Noordin M. Top, the suspected leader of a small Jemaah Islamiyah splinter group. JI has ties to Osama bin Laden’s al Qaeda terrorist network, but so far there has been no claim of responsibility for the latest attack.

Top is reportedly an officer, recruiter, bombmaker, and trainer for the JI group that was involved in a previous attack on the Marriott — in August 2003 — as well as attacks on a Bali nightclub in 2003 and the Australian Embassy in Jakarta in 2004, according to the FBI. Video Watch analysts discuss potential suspects »

“We cannot clearly determine at this time if these bombings are linked to Noordin Top’s network. We have only established similarities in the explosive cache that were found in the island of Java and the Bali bombings,” police said. Video Watch footage of the scene of the blasts »

Indonesia’s National Police Chief Gen. Bambang Hendarso has said the type of explosives found were similar to those found in a recent raid on a home in West Java that was linked to Top.

Indonesian authorities have detained several witnesses and others for questioning, and have sent forensic evidence from the scene for testing, a spokesman for Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said.

The White House said that U.S. President Barack Obama spoke in a telephone call on Saturday with Yudhoyono. Obama expressed “support for and solidarity with his government and the people of Indonesia” and offered U.S. government backing for the “ongoing Indonesian investigation.” He also lauded Yudhoyono for his re-election earlier this month.

“The president noted that Indonesia’s successful election on July 8 reminds the world that Islam, democracy, and diversity can coexist and thrive,” the White House said.
Don’t Miss

* Blog: Hotel bomb suspect could strike again
* Indonesia has a history of bombings
* iReport.com: Send your photos, videos
* Why hotels make tempting terror targets

Meanwhile, the remains of another person in the Jakarta hotel attacks, bringing the death toll to nine people, police said on Saturday.

After the bombings on Friday, police found at least two headless corpses thought to be suicide attackers and at least six slain attack victims. Photo See images of the aftermath »

Authorities on Saturday concluded there is another death because they found a severed head that matches neither of the headless corpses. It is not known if that person was a hotel guest or one of the attackers.

Police also said one of the headless corpses is a female.

Four of the six attack victims were foreigners, according to the Health Ministry. The ministry identified two of the dead as Australian, one from New Zealand and one from Singapore. Another victim was Indonesian and the sixth remained unidentified.

Among the wounded were eight U.S. nationals, according to the U.S. State Department.

Five of the victims and one of the presumed suicide bombers were killed at the Marriott, according to police spokesman Inspector General Nanan Soekarna. Minutes later, another suicide bomber struck the Ritz-Carlton, killing one person and another bomber.

It is not clear where the recovered severed head was found.
advertisement

The bombings at the two luxury hotels — which are connected by an underground tunnel — happened shortly before 8 a.m. (9 p.m. Thursday ET). Both blasts struck the hotels’ restaurants and several prominent international business leaders were among the casualties. The hotels are frequented by international visitors and many foreign nationals.

It is unclear how they got around the “robust security” at the hotels, according to Alan Orlob, security chief for Marriott Hotels. Orlob said there had been no indication of any “immediate threat in Jakarta.” Ritz-Carlton is a subsidiary of Marriott.

perlu kita ganyang ni si malaytol !

sumber CNN

One Response to “TERNYATA MALAYSIA TERLIBAT PENGEBOMAN JW MARRIOT 2”

  1. saya setujuuuuuuuuuu

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: